We rely on standby generators to protect our power supply, but if you fail to properly take care of your unit, problems may arise. Neglecting to maintain your generator could result in breakdowns, safety hazards, and more.
Proper upkeep requires specialized tools and knowledge, which is why homeowners across Fairfield County, Connecticut trust Cannondale with their generator maintenance needs.
Here are 10 reasons you should sign up for our Scheduled Maintenance Program:
- Proper maintenance ensures that your generator is ready to run when you need it most.
- Annual service can reduce wear-and-tear on your unit and extend its lifespan.
- All maintenance work is performed on-site in the comfort of your home.
- We can detect problems before they occur, helping to prevent future breakdowns and repairs.
- Regular maintenance improves the safety of your standby generator, keeping your home and family secure.
- With an extensive 75-point inspection, you can rest assured knowing that you are receiving comprehensive service and no corners are being cut.
- Our Scheduled Maintenance Program is flexible and cost-effective to meet the needs of your family and budget.
- Our technicians are friendly, fully trained, and ready to service your generator.
- Our Scheduled Maintenance Program gives you peace of mind that your home will always be protected.
- More than 2,000 happy customers have already signed up for our annual maintenance program.
Trust Cannondale for Your Generator Needs
Cannondale Generators offers our Scheduled Maintenance Program to homeowners in Fairfield County CT and Westchester County NY. With more than 25 years of experience, don’t trust anybody else with your generator needs. Visit our website to learn more, or call (203) 762-2608.