Join the Cannondale Team!
- Are you a motivated and energetic Generator Technician?
- Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
- Does the idea of joining a proven, stable, family owned company, that has been serving Southwest Connecticut and Westchester County for over 30 years, intrigue you?
- Do you want to be rewarded and appreciated for your hard work?
If you answered “YES”, to these questions, Cannondale Generators wants to talk to you about joining our family.
Cannondale Generators is looking for experienced technicians with 3+ years of servicing and repairing diesel and gaseous fueled equipment generator systems or related equipment. We service residential, commercial and industrial generators from 8kw to 150kw. We are growing and want you to grow with us!
- Top wages with opportunities for performance increases.
- Benefits, including medical and paid time off.
- Company training and opportunities for job related certifications.
- Company issued vehicle and laptop during work hours.
- 3+ years of related experience
- A great attitude and tremendous work ethic, with exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to work within a 24/7 on call environment.
- Ability to follow procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to utilize a tablet.
- Comprehension of basic electricity.
- Ability to read and comprehend service manuals.
- You must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
Cannondale Generators is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time