Sustainable energy is a hot trend right now, and for good reason! Our planet is not going to last forever and eco-friendly energy solutions are popping up all over the place. One of our favorite new solar energy systems is the Powerstation 247 and we want to give our customers the information they need. Here is all of the important stuff»
The General Idea In 2017, it’s likely that you’re familiar with solar panels? They convert the sun’s energy into usable energy for your home. Well, with the Powerstation 247, you can use this stored energy at your own choosing. Think of it like on-demand power. Let us explain more:
- The immediate role of the Powerstation 247 is to power the appliances and electrical needs inside of your own home. But if the power generated is greater than the power needed, that extra energy is stored in the Battery Bank, or sent to the public grid. When that additional power is needed, it will be ready to use!
- Additional energy is ONLY sent to the public grid if your battery is 100% charged and all of your appliances are running.
- When the sun goes down, the energy that was stored in the battery from the day time will be used to power your home. If more energy is required, your system will pull from the public grid as a last resort.
- The Battery Bank in the Powerstation 247 will always keep 15-20% of stored energy in case of failures.
- The main reason people choose the Powerstation 247, or solar energy in general, is the autonomy. You are not subject to rising energy costs or outages. You control your own grid!
- The Powerstation 247 is essentially a solar generator. It stores solar energy and has emergency reserves ready to go in the event of an outage. You’ll never lose power again.
- Solar energy storage and usage systems like the Powerstation 247 make homeowners eligible for tax incentives that can help with installation costs.
- The eco-friendly homeowners love that this form of energy is almost entirely independent from the public grid. It practically eliminates carbon emissions entirely and many feel that it is the wave of the future. Do you want to learn more?