1. Generators keep you protected during severe storms.
Standby generators allow you to be comfortable inside the safety of your own home, no matter what the weather is like outside.
2. Standby generators can power all of your home's essential appliances.
When properly sized, a standby generator can power your entire home; including lights, refrigerator, HVAC system, and even your computers and televisions.
3. Food in your refrigerator stays fresh.
After a power outage, many people throw away the food in their refrigerator or get sick with food poisoning. A standby generator will allow your refrigerator to keep running and all your food to stay fresh.
4. Standby generators have longer run time than portable models.
Portable generators need to be refueled every few hours. Standby generators, on the other hand, connect directly to your gas line, allowing for prolonged running times.
5. You avoid flood damage by keeping your sump pump on.
If flooding is a concern, you will be more than happy to know that your sump pump will be fully operable in even the heaviest of downpours.
6. The generator's automatic transfer switch does the work for you.
Standby generators can automatically detect a power outage, meaning you don't have to venture out into inclement weather to turn on your device.
7. Keeping the lights on can calm kids down during storms.
Is anyone in your home afraid of the dark? Not to worry – a standby generator will keep all of your home's lights running through the duration of the storm.
8. Generators can be equipped with wireless monitoring.
With premium features such as wireless monitoring, you can make sure your generator is fully functioning even when you are away from your home.
9. Business owners can minimize downtime.
Generators can help to prevent billions of dollars in lost revenue due to downtime.
10. Standby generators give you peace of mind.
Simply put, you can rest assured knowing that your home and family is protected in even the most severe weather conditions. Who can put a price on that?
Protect Your Power Supply with Cannondale Generators
Ready to make the decision to protect your power supply? Trust Cannondale Generators to properly size, install, and maintain your home's standby generator. If you live in Fairfield County CT, Litchfield County CT, or Westchester County NY, contact us online or give us a call for a free evaluation at (203) 762-2608.