Monitor Your Standby Generator From Anywhere With Mobile Link
Technology allows us to stay connected to our friends, our family, and now our generators.
If you own a Generac standby generator, the Mobile Link remote monitoring system is the best way to keep tabs on your system from anywhere in the world. Read below to learn more.
What is Mobile Link?
Mobile Link is a remote monitoring subscription service for your home backup generator. The device connects directly to your generator, and constantly monitors its status. This data is transferred through a cellular network, where it can be accessed online at any time via the website or Mobile Link App. This allows you to always keep an eye on your power supply, whether you are at work, on vacation, or own a second property.
What can you do with Mobile Link?
Put simply, Mobile Link allows you to receive and share important information about your standby generator. This gives you peace of mind – anytime, anywhere. Some of the things you can do with Mobile Link include:
- View operating status.
- Check upcoming maintenance services.
- Order generator parts and accessories.
- Set exercise schedule.
- Review run and maintenance history.
- Get local weather updates.
- Receive email or text alerts, or simply forward them directly to your authorized service dealer.
How can you connect with Mobile Link?
Mobile Link is accessible from any smartphone, tablet, computer, or other web-enabled device. Mobile Link can be accessed directly through their mobile app, or online at www.mobilelinkgen.com.
- Download Mobile Link from Apple iTunes
- Download Mobile Link from Google Play
- Download Mobile Link from Amazon Appstore
Why should you choose Mobile Link for your home generator?
- Lowest cost of any cellular monitoring solution
- Connect to your generator from any phone, tablet, or computer
- Installation takes less than 15 minutes
- Easy to use and understand
- OEM design for improved reliability and accuracy
How can you get Mobile Link for your standby generator?
Mobile Link is compatible with most 2008-and-newer air-cooled standby generators and 2010-and-newer liquid-cooled standby generators from Generac. If you live in southern Connecticut or Westchester County, NY and are interested in Mobile Link, contact Cannondale Generators for a free consultation at (203) 762-2608.